Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Happy Tuesday!



Another Tuesday here in the Beehive state. Michael and I have both come to confront a concerning matter, we are currently the napping house. For the past week Michael and I have been making it to bed around 1 or 2 in the morning! Our sleep schedule needs some serious work, and dedication. Last night was ridiculous, I don't know how we find the most random things to do so late. It is however, when I do come across some of my best music finds.

I am starting to worry though because I signed up for a 7 a.m. class in the fall  (I don't know what I was thinking)-- so something has got to change soon or I am done for. It is time for this to come to an end, but it is so difficult because we come home and are exhausted... leading us to take a nap. Long naps.  I have to put my foot down though, I will become an early bird that gets the worm before fall semester.

Happy Tuesday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment