Sunday, July 7, 2013

A SUNDAY WITH US









After sleeping for half of the day ( literally, I think we enjoyed this long weekend a little too much-- Monday is going to bite) I am surprised we even got out to do anything. My bike tire has been flat all summer, so a few weeks ago we got the tube to repair it and just finally got around to doing it today. This is a reoccurring issue with my bike and is actually how Michael and I first got acquainted. Two years ago, almost exactly, this kind fellow offered to fix my bike tire. After all his hard work I asked if he wanted to go for a ride-- we rode to a cute little tree house, where we talked for hours then snuggled in a park. The rest is history.

So today we took a ride down memory lane and visited our little spot again. This is probably like the fourth time he has fixed my flat tire in the past two years, and we have always gone to the tree house after to reward ourselves-- later we tend to find pokeys in our tires, so I am thinking the trail ride up is our real problem. We should probably stop trying to take our bikes up there but we can't help it.

On the way back it was fun to run into some cute old friends of mine Courtney and Hannah. Also wanting to wish Courtney  a very happy birthday.

Well Happy Sunday friends.

-- I love the first picture of me and Michael. He looks like he is going to eat my face off, and I am not even phased by it. That basically sums up my life. I love that handsome man way too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment