Thursday, August 8, 2013

AS OF LATE



This week has been a very successful lazy week. I should probably be preparing for pre-school, buying books for college, and furminating my dog. Yes furminating. 

I recently purchased a furminator for my pretty snow dog who desperately needs help maintaining that beautiful, massive shedding coat. I tried last week, and eventually gave up... the furminator works, I am just concerned that this girl has a never ending supply of fur. I brushed and brushed, and no matter how much hair I seemed to have combed out, there was always plenty more. My weak arms could only take so much, and I told myself I would try again this week-- but it hasn't happened. 

On the upside I managed to get ready like twice... here is a picture from earlier this week. One of my favorite things to wear is my high-waist jeans from Urban Outfitters, and a plain black long sleeve shirt. I didn't get a great shot of my boots, but I absolutely love them! They are Lucky brand, and I got them for a steal at TJ Max. My new favorite glasses were only $5 at F21, and go with anything. 

Well I hope you have all had a great week, and are getting more done than I am. 

xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment