Sunday, August 4, 2013

SUNDAY PORTRAIT

After some convincing and a lot of thought, I have decided to make this a little style blog (don't worry, I promise to keep posting about my crazy life with Michael). I have always loved clothes, especially vintage from any era. The Girl in Renaissance is where I can live in the past, but also put a modern touch to things.

This weekend to kick things off I did a little thrift shopping. D.I. had some good treasures for me-- I found a super cute Navajo style bag, and beautiful blue high wasted pants. I put them with a white button up shirt and vest I found in Stephanie's collection she has grown doing photo shoots. I wore some brown ankle lace boots and a cute watch I found on sale at Urban Outfitters. Here is one similar that I love. Don't laugh at me... it feels weird to wear it on my left wrist so I just keep it on the right.

Natural curls, and my forever piece of jewelry I can never go without.


Happy Sunday Friends!

 






No comments:

Post a Comment