Friday, August 2, 2013

MY HOOLIGANS


















I have very much enjoyed spending my summer with these maniacs. I have done things I never dreamed were possible (being initiated into the Pokemon club). Not to mention all the falls into the lake I took with my dreamy husband. Every ice cream cone, and water melon slice-- and Charlee holding that "I'm eating a licorice" pose forever. 

Playing in every tree house and rope swing we come across, of course after making a safety inspection first... but learned we are not very good at it. Staying up and laughing with Michael til two in the morning when really we should be sleeping, and watching three episodes of Mad Men in a row just because we can. 

Fall is just around the corner, and although I love the season of visiting the pumpkin patch, and watching the leaves change color, I know I am going to miss all this playtime and not worrying about when my next assignment is due. I want so badly for this last month to last forever, even though I know it will go by too quickly.

 Hope you enjoy your last month of eating lots of ice cream, and playing outside.  

No comments:

Post a Comment