Monday, August 26, 2013

RAINY DAY AT THE ZOO

 These girls are my family. For the past year and half I don't think I have gone more than two weeks without seeing their beautiful faces. We have grown so close and I am so sad that with this summer ending, also my little nannying job will too. Together we laughed, cried, fought, and ate lots of tuna fish sandwiches. Our last day at the Zoo was perfect. 

We loved the rain, and we all got to see our favorite animals. Sam ran to the giraffes, I ran to the primates, Michael loved the bird show, and Alison just loved everything.

We made sure to stop and take a picture of any golden animal statue we passed.

This is really just a sad post for me. I think I surprised Michael, and myself when I began to cry when we got in the car. Luckily they didn't move across the country, and I can go and visit whenever, but still... I will miss seeing them everyday.

I love you Ali Cat, and Sam Bam Sparkle Pants. 
xoxoxo


























No comments:

Post a Comment