Sunday, September 1, 2013

SUNDAY BEST









I felt very fortunate this weekend when I found this lovely black dress at Savers. First of all it is adorable, second of all it fit, and third of all it was a little treasure come to find out. When I returned home with some of my other thrift shop finds I googled Kate Spade, who designed this dress, and found that it sells for quite a bit more than the $13.00 I paid for it.

I think I am like any other normal human being, and can't help but get that really wonderful feeling inside when this sort of thing happens. Thrift shopping to me is like treasure hunting. I found gold.

Also the fact that I found it Friday and have already found two occasions to wear it to should show how pretty dang happy I am.

Hope you had a lovely Sunday pretties & go enjoy the Savers Labor Day sale tomorrow.
Dress: Kate Spade
Shirt: H&M
Shoes: Forever Young
Necklace: Vintage
Hat: F21


No comments:

Post a Comment