Thursday, September 19, 2013

WEDDING EVE

Tomorrow my best friend who just so happens to be my beautiful ginger cousin gets married! I am so excited for her. My pillow is really calling my name right now but the dinner tonight was lovely, and I can't wait to go to the temple tomorrow and see these two crazy kids get married. Happy Wedding Eve Asher's and Timmy.

This was taken shortly after Ashley moved here from Georgia, we were Hooligans. I will never forget our matching zebra print snuggies, sharing all of our journal entry's, staying up way past our bedtime-- because who needs curfews? and going about our lives like zombies because we never got enough sleep (definitely defeated the purpose of sleepovers). I love you babe, you are going to make the most beautiful bride.


P.S. also bear with me as I am making some blog changes at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment